Saturday, October 25, 2008

»» Tohoshinki - Jumon -MIROTIC-

Tracklist:
01. Jumon -MIROTIC-
02. Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou? -THE LEVEL Remix-
03. Jumon -MIROTIC- (Instrumental)

This single was released on October 15th, 2008.

I had already heard the korean version of Jumon -MIROTIC-, so this was nothing new. I'm not fond of the korean version myself, but since I have most of their discography, I decided to listen to this single, thought it would be cool to keep my THSK discography updated. The song is pretty good, the chorus is catchy, but their pronunciation sounds a bit more off than in other of their japanese songs. This song was their comeback song in Korea, their 4th album's title song and all, but I really don't think it's strong enough for that... But hey! At least they didn't make one more version of Rising Sun ('cause that's what 'O' is).

When Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou?, their previous single, was released, eeeeeeeeeeeeveryone was totally in love with this song. I must have read like a thousand of people talking about how awesome and fresh it was. When I listened to it, I was like 'WTF?'. The song is soooooooo below average for me. I must've listened to the single twice, and not a single time after that. The -THE LEVEL Remix-, however, totally worked! I started listening to it, and I was like 'Holy crap, they finally worked this song out!', and by the end of the song I thought 'They really did :)'. This is by far the best Tohoshinki remix I've ever heard of.

Overall score: 8/10

Labels:

by Sairo!