Monday, March 9, 2009

»» Hold me, Hold me

Berryz Koubou!!! The new Berryz single is out (the day after tomorrow, one would say) and I just can't hold back on this one. Ever since the video was out, I've been longing to talk about this, but I find it weird to talk about songs who aren't out yet.

You see, the video for Dakishimete Dakishimete was quite epic. Its budget wasn't much higher than the average recent Berryz video. In fact, MADAYADE probably costed a lot more. But, you see, you don't get to see them act this fierce all the time. Some girls had it bad, but Risako, Captain, and most importantly, Chinami, totally owned this PV. Let me get you some caps.


Chinami looking absolutely hot.

Risako looking absolutely hot.

Has she ever looked this hot?

Captain is always fierce.

Miyabi, Maasa and Yurina also looked fine. Love Yurina's hair.

Risako's chest...

...has an important role in this PV.


As you can obviously see, this PV is absolutely full of win. I don't think BK has had a PV with this much win since... ever? Jiriri Kiteru was nice, but the song sucked. I have not mentioned the song yet, have I? I was saving the best for last! Dakishimete Dakishimete reminds me of the amazing Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteru YOU KNOW? which was my favourite BK song for quite some time and features the most amazing H!P girl ever: Ishimura Maiha!! <3333 Dakishimete Dakishimete is kind of a clubbing song, and I hope BK is going down that road (though it's unlikely they'll ever go down any road, since they're so experimental). The b-side, Sonosubete no ai ni is slow and mellow, sounds like the kind of song groups do when they're going to split. BK isn't going to split, so they thought it'd be a good b-side. It is, sort of.

Long story short, this is an awesome release by the Berryz Koubou girls. Buy this if you can, support H!P!!

Labels: ,

by Sairo!