Sunday, February 15, 2009

»» Resonant LIVE

I just finished watching Morning Musume's new tour yesterday, and decided that it's time to let my love for Mittsi and JunJun show. They were the best ones in this concert, and everyone probably agrees with me. Or not. For one thing, Aika's dancing has improved a lot. Everytime she danced, her moves were absolutely sharp and she looked like she was having a great time doing them. Her smile is still the brightest, and she looks absolutely unpretensious and innocent, making her by far the cutest member of Morning Musume. I just want to hug her and smell her hair. I mean, seriously. I know a lot of people who hate her, and think she shouldn't be in Morning Musume, but I can see great things in her future if she keeps getting better like this. She is getting a solo song on the new album, and it was performed in the concert. I can't say it's the catchiest song I've ever heard, but it's still a solo song, which probably means UFA wants to boost her popularity, or maybe even prepare her for a solo career when she graduates from Morning Musume.

Another thing that surprised me in this concert, was Koharu. As everyone knows, I dislike her a lot. However, I can really see her making some improvement here. She actually sounded good singing her line in Mikan, and was really funny to watch during the MC in which she talked with Aika, JunJun and LinLin.

In fact, that MC was one of the highlights of the whole concert. JunJun's japanese speaking skills blew me away. I thought she still didn't know much japanese, but she totally took control of the whole conversation, and it was soooooooooooooo much fun. I wish I knew what the hell they were talking about. All I know is that at one point JunJun lists the singles they released ever since she joined the group, and I also think she talked about seeing themselves in posters or something like that. Another thing that struck me was how her and LinLin are becoming important in the group. They keep getting lines in concerts, and getting to show off their personalities a lot more than they usually do. That's a very good thing, 'cause JunJun's voice is only topped by Ai's and Risa's in Morning Musume, and she should get to use it more in songs. LinLin, on the other hand, isn't all that awesome as a singer, but is still pretty good, and is probably the most fun Morning Musume member right now. I loved the way she pointed at herself while singing 'RinRinRinRin...' in Koi no Dial 6700.

They're putting a new single out on wednesday, and it's called Naichau Kamo. The video has been out for a few weeks, and it's awesome. It has a really cool choreography, and the girls are all wet, crying in the rain. Koharu and JunJun look absolutely amazing in it. The song is also great, but the only members with solo lines are Ai, Risa, Eri and Sayumi. I hope it sells well :)

Labels: ,

by Sairo!