Wednesday, March 11, 2009

»» Boys, Boys, Boys, and then some...

Lots of news, lots of new stuff. The new Tohoshinki single, Survivor, just came out. The new Super Junior song, Sorry Sorry, came out. BoA's english album is about to come out. The new AAA tour just started. Lots of news.

The new Tohoshinki song, Survivor, has had a demo (in english) out in the net for quite some time. While their last single, Bolero, was absolutely awesome, this sounds a bit rushed. In fact, I prefer the english demo over their version. The PV is no MIROTIC, but is ok. They're on a high right now, so I'm guessing avex wants to release as many singles as possible and profit all they can from them. Their new album is coming out later this month, and it's going to be called The Secret Code. If it's anything like their previous japanese albums, I'm sure I'll like it.

I'm not a SuJu fan at all. In fact, I actually dislike them. 13 people is too much for 1 group and some of them are simply not talented. However, I can't deny the fact that they've produced some damn catchy songs over the years. The M unit was also pretty great. Now their new song, Sorry Sorry, is probably going to set the Korean charts on fire, 'cause it's absolutely awesome. if features a lot of synth, synth vocals, electronic beats, a catchy chorus, and I can almost see them performing a killer choreography on the MV. SM knows how to do things, no one can deny that.

Another example of SM greatness is BoA's english album. Ok, they messed up by not promoting Eat You Up very well, but they certainly did things better then Se7en's and Rain's labels, who have been there for 2 years and they're nowhere to be seen. BoA's album comes out on the 17th, and I can tell from the previews that it is going to be E-P-I-C. First of all, and kind of a downer thing about it, there are no ballads. It's pure dance music with heavy synthed vocals and beats. BoA doesn't need that, everyone knows she can sing like hell, but they're obviously doing it to cover up her english speaking flaws. All I can say is that I hope she doesn't get better anytime soom, 'cause the songs are sounding absolutely fantastic so far. Another 6 days and we'll know for sure.

The new AAA tour has just started. It's called A depAture pArty, and here's the setlist:

01. SAVE YOUR SOUL
02. Red Soul
03. Samurai Heart
04. BEYOND~カラダノカナタ (karada no kanata)
05. 始まりのキセキ (hajimari no kiseki)

06. Getチュー!
07. Wonderful Girls
08. a piece of my word
09. 唇からロマンチカ (kuchibiru kara romanchika)

10. 夢ノカケラ (yume no kakera)
11. 出逢いのチカラ (deai no chikara)
12. HORIZON
13. Mosaic
14. ハリケーン・リリ,ボストン・マリ

15. ZERO
16. Let it beat!
17. "Q"
18. ハレルヤ (Hallejuah)

-ENCORE-
19. Jamboree!!
20. Winter Lander
21. 旅ダチノウタ (Tabidachi no Uta)
22. MUSIC!!!

I like the fact that it features almost all songs from depArture, but I'm beyond tired of Hurricane Riri, Boston Mari, and Winter lander!! isn't their best song. Other than that, I think it's going to be a nice DVD xD The pictures are looking good, the outfits are cool, and Chiaki's new hair is actually quite cute.

Not that many news, maybe?

Labels: , , ,

by Sairo!