Monday, July 6, 2009
»» Something's changed
As it turns out, the line-ups of the revived units announced before aren't quite right! Here are the official line-ups:Aa!
- Natsuyaki Miyabi, Saho Akari and Suzuki AiriShin Minimoni
- LinLin, Fukuda Kanon, Takeuchi Akari and Miyamoto KarinPucchimoni V
- Nakajima Saki, Hagiwara Mai and Mano Erina (man, the vocals on this one...)ZYX-α
- Niigaki Risa, Kusumi Koharu, Tsugunaga Momoko, Tokunaga Chinami, Sudou Maasa, Umeda Erika , Wada Ayaka and Ogawa Saki (Chinami is in a unit!! Hell has frozen over!!)Zoku v-u-den
- Michishige Sayumi, Sugaya Risako and JunjunTanpopo#
- Kumai Yurina, Kamei Eri, Mitsui Aika and Okai Chisato
I must say I like Pucchimoni V better like this, but even though I really like Saho Akari and don't really like Reina, I was kinda hoping the new Aa! would feature the original line-up. I'm happy to see that they're finally giving the Eggs some work and can't wait to know them better. Another thing I noticed is: where the fuck is Yuu Kikkawa? She's got an amazing voice, can dance, is really beautiful and now that MilkyWay is over, she's nowhere to be seen! This was a great opportunity to finally put her to real use. Being part of a Koharu-fronted unit isn't really decent work in my book. Anyway... let's wait and see what future holds for her and Sayaka Kitahara, who's also quite good. Rumour has it the first singles of new Minimoni, Pucchimoni and Tanpopo come out on September 9th.
Labels: hello project