Sunday, October 26, 2008

»» mihimaru GT - Shiawase ni Narou

Tracklist:
01. Shiawase ni Narou
02. 777 feat. ET-KING
03. Shiawase ni Narou -Instrumental-
04. 777 feat. ET-KING -Instrumental-

This single was released on October 22nd, 2008.

Since I reviewed three singles yesterday, I has decided I shouldn't review another single for some time. But I've finally finished the terribly difficult work I had to do for my Java programming class, and I'm so happy that I decided to relax a bit and review a single.

I really don't know how I feel about mihimaru GT. I started paying attention to them when they released I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY. I totally loved that song. But then they released diverge, and it was so boring that I didn't even care to download the next singles, Girigiri HERO and Naki Natsu. But then Shiawase ni Narou came out, and I downloaded it. Once again, I'm really glad I did. The song is very very good. It starts off with violins playing this sweet melody that totally got me. The rest of the song has a great flow, hiroko sounds great in it, and in the end, you've listened to a great song. This one is going to be replayed a lot.

777 feat. ET-KING is also awesome. I have no idea who ET-KING is, and I don't really want to find out, but he works very well with hiroko and miyake. It's very fun, fresh, has a cool beat, great vocals, a fun chorus, a nice melody, everything!

Overall score: 10/10! This was a absolutely terrific single by mihimaru GT. I might even download the singles I've missed from them :)

Labels:

by Sairo!